How to Apply
Requirements to apply to 24 Karat Beauty Academy
Have completed High School or an acceptable equivalent, or be at least 19 years of age;
Submit a completed Application form to 24 Karat Beauty Academy; and
Complete an interview with an Admissions Director either in person, by telephone, or virtually.
ESL (English as a Second Language) students must provide proof of their English language skills and meet 24 Karat Beauty's Assessment requirements before acceptance into their chosen program. TOEFL or CLB (21+/30, IELTS 6.0+) must be forwarded to the school, or an internal English proficiency test will be administered.
All Applicant's must;
Pay a $100.00 non-refundable Tuition deposit in full; and
Sign their Official Enrolment Agreements
Letters of Acceptance for Funding
How can you pay for school?
There are several options available and our talented staff can help you explore them all!
Please fill out the enrolment form and send to us via email : email@example.com
What students are saying...
Lindsay Gilbert, @Fresh.baked.nails
I loved my teacher! I learned so much in such a short period of time from her. She shared so much experience in both hands on as well as actual life experience with future customers. I felt enormous confidence going into my new career and I would highly recommend her program! Seriously love my new job!
24K Beauty Academy applies the refund policy as to the standard of the Alberta Private Training Institutions.
A student may be entitled to a refund on tuition fees in the event that:
a) The student provides written notice to the Academy that he or she is withdrawing from the program: or
b) The Academy provides written notice to the student advising that the student has been dismissed from the program.
2. The written notice of withdrawal or dismissal my be delivered in any manner provided that a receipt or other verification is available that indicates the date on which the notice is delivered.
3. The notice of withdrawal or dismissal is deemed to be effective from the date it is delivered.
4. The refund to which a student is entitled is calculated on the total tuition fees due under the contract. Where total tuition fees have not yet been collected, the Academy is not responsible for refunding more than has been collected to date and a student my be required to make up for monies due under the contract.
5. If the Academy has received fees in excess of the amount it is entitled to under the student contract, the excess amount must be refunded.
Refund policy for students:
a) Refunds before the program of study begins:
1. If written notice of withdrawal is received by the Academy less than 7 days after the contract is made, and before the commencement of the period of Academy specified in the contract, the Academy may retain 5% of the total tuition and fees due under the contract to a maximum of $250.00.
2. If written notice of withdrawal is received by the Academy 30 days or more before the commencement of the period of instruction specified in the contract and more than 7 days after the contract was made, the institution may retain 10% of the total tuition only due under the contract, or $1000.00.
3. Subject to Section 6(a)(1)above, if written notice of withdrawal is received by the Academy less than 30 days before the commencement of the period of instruction specified in the contract and more than 7 days after the contract was made, the institution may retain 20% of the total tuition only, due under the contract to a maximum of $1300.00.
B) Refunds after the program of study starts:
(a) If written notice of withdrawal is received by the institution or a student is dismissed before 10% of the period of instruction specified in the contract has elapsed, the Academy may retain 30% of the tuition due under the contract.
(b) If written notice of withdrawal is received by the Academy, or a student is dismissed after 10% and before 30% of the period of instruction specified in the contract has elapsed, the Academy may retain 50% of the tuition due under the contract.
(c) If a student withdraws or is dismissed after 30% of the period of instruction specified in the contract has elapsed, no refund is required.
7. Where a student did not meet the institutional and/or program specific minimum requirements for admission through no misrepresentation of fault of their own, the Academy must refund all tuition and fees paid under the contract, less the applicable non-refundable student application or registration fee.
8.Where a student withdraws or is dismissed from their program, they are entitled to 100% refund of any as-yet to be received consumables that have been paid.
9. Where a student withdraws or is dismissed from their program after receiving technical equipment form the Academy free of charge:
(a) The student must return the equipment unopened or as issued within 14 calendar days; and
(b) If the student fails to return the equipment as set out above, the Academy may deduct the reasonable cost of the equipment from any amount to be refunded to the student.
10. Refunds owed to students must be paid within 30 days of the institution receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or 30 days of an Academy’s written notice of dis-missal.
11. Where the delivery of the program of study is through home study or distant education, refunds must be based on the percent of the program of study completed at the rates as set out in section 7 above.